Last chance to register for our Q4 event this Friday!
- Modern Data Architectures for Analytics & Change Management for Technology Stack Modernization
- When: 10/20/2023 2:30 PM, MDT
- Where: Denver University (Reiman Theater)
Our Q4 chapter event features Carlos Bossy, who will present a data architect’s journey to create a more sophisticated Modern Data Architectures for Analytics, that gives an organization the ability to deliver data to everyone that needs it, when they need it, in the way they need it.
Followed by Carole Hill, who will present a case study on modernizing a data governance and analytics technology stack including approaches to project change management.
Come for the topics, and enjoy complimentary snacks, beverages, and a prize giveaway for in-person attendees! Join us afterwards for a "Pint Of Data" happy hour at Crimson & Gold.
- Professional Members: In-Person or Virtual - Complimentary & Free!
- Guest Members: In-Person 1st Event FREE, In-Person $20, Virtual $10
- Non-Members: In-Person $25, Virtual $15
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Please reach out with any questions to Communications@damarmc.org.
The DAMA-RMC Board